- ACC/TRSS Simulator Certification (SIMCERT) Level C/D equivalent devices
- SYTRONICS personnel make trainers available for 8 to 12 hours of training per day for initial qualification as well as currency for the RC-135 air crews.
- Support includes
- three OFTs,
- TSSC equipment,
- Database Generation System (DBGS) equipment,
- maintenance equipment,
- drawing and maintenance data packages.
- Provide initial, continuation, proficiency and recurring ground training for pilots, co-pilots, and navigators in normal flight and emergency operational procedures associated with the RC-135 V/W aircraft.